Friday, April 04, 2008

Fireproof

Most people have heard about the film Facing the Giants. Created by a baptist church in Georgia the film highlights a Christian school's football team that faces giants on and off the field. Ultimately the team and their coach find success in honoring God in all they do.

Julie and I watched Facing the Giants one night together and I was so encouraged. When Hollywood is tearing down lives and families by constantly parading sin it was refreshing to watch something that so boldly proclaimed Honor God!

This year at our spring Mardel manager's meeting representatives from Sherwood Baptist Church visited to preview their new movie called Fireproof to the Mardel managers. We were the first showing to a group not associated with the Provident Films or Sherwood Baptist Church.

I think this film will be just as popular if not more so than Facing the Giants, here is a sneak peek

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Every now and then I get amazed that God still loves me and speaks to me. And sometimes I still get a little surprised that I married Julie Jones.