Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Declaration of War







So aptly named, the Dandy Lion. At a young age the beast is considered "just dandy". She lures young children to spread her reign among the earthen sod. She calls to them with her bright yellow flowers and white globes of seed carrying tentacles.



But with age one realizes the true nature of the beast. She is a lion. A tormentuous foe who cannot be ignored or let lie. She will creep upon you and in minutes rule over your lands. She is a force to be reckoned with.



I declare war on her. You will stand no more in my lawn you beast! I will prevail. David killed a lion so can I!

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

And...I'm sure you will WIN!!

Lynn said...

hehe... good luck! And just to let you know, this post has been nominated for a Farley Award later in the year. Congratulations! :)

Joseph James said...

Sounds a like you have a little insider info going on for those Farley Awards.

About Me

My photo
Every now and then I get amazed that God still loves me and speaks to me. And sometimes I still get a little surprised that I married Julie Jones.