Tuesday, February 24, 2009

C&C

We have started teaching on doctrine in our College & Career class. Tomorrow we will continue to talk about sin. More specifically on how it lies waiting at the door.

The more I prepare the more I am reminded at how much I need to be cleansed. I don't ever want to find myself in a place where I refuse to repent: to plead and accept His mercy for my righteousness which is as filthy wrags...

I love the old song so much. I wish the verses wouldn't paint the picture that only those far away from Him need to be washed...

I want to be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
I need a cleansing from the fountain.
My soul is hungry. I've got this aching within.
I want to be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Every now and then I get amazed that God still loves me and speaks to me. And sometimes I still get a little surprised that I married Julie Jones.