Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yesterday afternoon a heathen walked into the break room of MARDEL Christian and Educational Supplier and STOLE my phone. I called my number and the thief actually answered. LORD I pray for those that have spitefully used me. I pray that the blessing of truth will reign in their lives, for the wages of sin is death.

Regardless. I have received a new phone. In less than 18 hours my replacement had arrived. I do not however though, have any one's phone number. If you have my number in your cell phone. And would like to hear from me in the future, then give me a call. I would love to save your number so that I could in turn call sometime to say hello. Thanks!

5 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Jason, I'm sorry your phone got stolen! That's just terrible. I would have an awful time replacing all of the numbers I've had all these years. I'll call you so you'll have my number, just in case you get homesick and want to talk to your "home pastor's wife".

Joseph James said...

I would; however, you don't always answer MY phone calls! lol

Kenny Prince said...

Hello Jason. Sorry to hear of your lost phone. I just wanted you to know that besides our own blog, theprincereport.blogspot.com,
yours is the first blog that I've actually posted to under my own account. I hope your feel real special about that! Also, just wanted you to know that I admire you and know that you have a great future. Go with God.

Linda Elms said...

BLOG PATROL.....JASON, it's time to tell us what is happening! You are either working too much, sick, or spending too much time with Julie! LOL! You need to write SOMETHING!! We are all waiting and watching.....

Joseph James said...

Okay Jason, it's time to blog.

About Me

My photo
Every now and then I get amazed that God still loves me and speaks to me. And sometimes I still get a little surprised that I married Julie Jones.